View Single Post
Old 26-02-2021, 01:31 PM
Knower

JustaSimpleGuy
All that being said and getting back to the heart of the problem: Without a second. That's my core interest. Either It's "knowable" or It's not. If It's not "knowable" then this entire conversation is unproductive. If It is "knowable" than in some way, shape or form It has to be related to experience, common to all and unique to none. I only see one candidate.

ScholarlyTarot
It is knowable, the question is by how much? One cannot see an entire cube without either moving around it ourselves, or moving the cube, twisting it around so we can see the backside. The whole is simply out of our range at this point, but the cube is knowable in part. So, being finite, we can grasp some of the whole would be my supposition. We don't have a birdseye view of even our own solar system, let alone galaxy or the entire universe. True, we see other galaxies now, which is really astonishing and lovely, but as the Hermetic view proposes, as the One reveals it automatically conceals. That is our nature of reality for now. That is how I see it.