View Single Post
Old 07-06-2022, 09:55 PM
Seeker

[quote=sadguy347]I don't want to go through the horror of childhood, or to lose my identity, or worse be reincarnated as an evil person or someone suffering in a horrible part of the world.

I hate this idea that we are sent here to learn.
In my studies of physics, philosophy, and religion plus a lifetime of dreams since I was a small child I have seen the world of the dead.
In the dreams an ancient Rabbi often appears. He speaks to me and I speak to him. He first appeared at the time of Jesus. He says that some people reincarnate. Yet the majority achieve the local Heaven or the outer darkness. Few achieve the pit of hellfire which is at the center of our sun. There is no eternal haven or hell.
To achieve heaven is to be purified and then become part of the collective where you will meet your loved ones and eventually become one with them and your God. In general people who reincarnate are there to serve God best. You could not be a reincarnated Hitler because there is no escape from hellfire for him. This year I made 83 years and soon I will leave the world. I will enter the Jewish heaven and be purified and meet my Wife and my Son. Then I will fade into the memory of the Jewish God who is a son of the Father God. About 800 years from now I will be born again upon the New Earth of Higher man.

Last edited by Native spirit : 10-07-2022 at 11:46 PM.