View Single Post
Old 15-09-2020, 01:11 PM
Gracey

Some research pertaining to the dream content.

There are currently wild fires in California, Oregon and Washington States. There are so many of them now that the atmosphere is red and yellow like in my dream. I heard the Governor of California say that there were 14,000 lightning strikes in 24 hours days there on 9 September and that started 1,100 fires. There was also what is called a heat dome at that time. A heat dome occurs when the atmosphere traps hot ocean air like a lid or cap. I researched to see if Pan is associated with fire more than what I learned from my 8 May 2020 dream with Pan and fires from that story. Acaesium is a town that had a perpetual fire burning in the Temple of Pan back in the day of the Greeks. Pan is a universal agent known as phosphorus, and when that hits air (especially dry air) it creates white fire. This act according to the Greeks means that he gives light and life to the world. Gnostics see him as a universal agent as well, only with igneous (pertaining to fire) body of the Holy Spirit. He is adored in secret rites in temples under Baphomet, the goat demon. Celtic beliefs depicts Pan as the fire of Bel.

Today, the 15th of September of the year 2020, the sun looked different. The sky was dark and the sun was orangish-red and gave no other colors in the sky. This is due to the jet stream carrying over the smoke from the West coast. I decided to research phosphorus and lightning to see what significance they have with each other. I learned that the element was discovered in the 1660’s by an alchemist named Hennis Brandt. He noticed a green light after he was boiling his own urine in attempts to create gold. The green light was phosphorousSince then it has been discovered that during the times of primordial earth, lightning struck and created phosphorus and thus life. Phosphorus was abundant back then. Now I understand why ancients thought Pan associated him with Phosphorus and to be a life giver. Today, outside of living and moving organisms making one percent of the organism, phosphorus is mostly found in rocks at .01 percent.