View Single Post
Old 30-06-2013, 08:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I have nothing to prove, i haven't claimed anything, so its up to you to prove otherwise. I am here because I have something to add, as I have already said, I use to believe that I did AP, I would have argued that I really did do it, but now I realize that its just all in our mind. There is nothing within that can go to A to B, we are already there, as Consciousness there is nowhere that we are not. But to believe that we can leave the body and go somewhere is just not going to happen. There is an experiment going on here, and all I am doing is giving my view on my experiment that I experienced. If this thread wasn't about an experiment I wouldn't be here, I have nothing to gain nothing to lose, have you ?.

You have nothing to prove to me correct, but no one else has anything to prove to you. I think your English is not too good so I am going to try and write it in words you can understand. I am not trying to be ignorant either just trying to get you to understand what I am trying to say to you. You don't have anything to prove to anyone else, and nobody else has anything to prove to you, if you want to know the truth about astral projection you have to prove it to yourself. Having a couple short projections will never prove or disprove astral projection, you have to fully experience it. If you had fully experienced I am sure your opinion would be quite different. I never claimed that we leave our body to begin with. I have found that we never actually leave our physical body in the sense of moving away from it but instead our consciousness shifts from our physical body into our astral body. Sometimes when people attempt to break from the RTZ space that overlaps the space where the physical body is there will be a magnetic tug on the astral body which gives the sensation or feeling of leaving a body. Our subtle bodies can be anchored to our other bodies and so for some people some of the time it feels like they are leaving a body, but the only thing that leaves any body is our consciousness switching from one body to another.