Thread: Meeting a fairy
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2020, 11:11 PM
Experiencer

When trying to define where these beings live some names come up in my research, Hades, Arcadia (of the god Pan), and recently I learned about another one, Himavanta forest of Buddhist and Hindu mythology.

Here's an excerpt from The Seven Sermons of The Dead, the words inside the parenthesis are my inclusions:

Man shall distinguish himself both from spirituality and from sexuality. He shall call spirituality Mother (fairy), and set her between heaven and earth. He shall call sexuality Phallos (satyr), and set him between himself and earth. For the Mother and the Phallos are super-human daemons which reveal the world of the gods. They are for us more effective than the gods, because they are closely akin to our own nature. Should ye not distinguish yourselves from sexuality and from spirituality, and not regard them as of a nature both above you and beyond, then are ye delivered over to them as qualities of the pleroma. Spirituality and sexuality are not your qualities, not things which ye possess and contain. But they possess and contain you; for they are powerful daemons, manifestations of the gods, and are, therefore, things which reach beyond you, existing in themselves. No man hath a spirituality unto himself, or a sexuality unto himself. But he standeth under the law of spirituality and of sexuality.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.