View Single Post
Old 18-09-2020, 04:55 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I would just like to add that environment like jails and mental hospitals is in my opinion two of the worst places to have a Ouija at, both because I'd imagine you are not in a good place within yourself, too the bad energy that remains in the walls there. I have visited both jails and mental hospital (not as a prisoner or patient) and was effected.

I am curious about the childhood home you had, what was it's history, was it water nearby or underneath, was there something bad in the history that had happened nearby. These things has been true in the home I've lived and we too have experienced some really worked up paranormal happenings I never in my life thought could happen, less that I would experience it.

The rock musician Vince Neil was in a television program with medium Kim Russo and turns out when he was a child that a man had died close by and had negative energy to him and had visit and influences him throughout life, effecting him. So it could have been negative energy in your childhood home brought on by another spirit too?

About some other bad energy effecting you - it seems your Dad felt it was coming from the outside, but too awakening his own anxiety, that is how it works, I think. Because I could figure out it wasn't me, I knew it was all from the outside but too saw how my loved ones were effected by it and so was I but I refused to give in to it but honestly did not know how long I could do that, I think it was someone just visiting, not having manifested. Usually when it is at it's worst is when you think you can't take a second more of it. When I was really opened I did have very few experiences of spirits that were very frumpy, bitter etc, and in one case I tried to communicate and just explain - talking out loud - to try to help and go to the light. But it could very well be that free will still dominates in the after life, I suspect. So this frumpy, bitter spirit would spend all time trying to say bad things to me and put me down and just when it was at it's strongest - that is when it just dissipated. Have not seen it yet. How I saw this one was while having my eyes closed, could not see it in real life. The other one was rather successful perhaps, started out with a child, again with my eyes closed which always make me think - is this really happening or is it just imagination - and the child kept taking me to another grown up and then I understood that it was the grown up that needed help and that the two of them were related, somehow. I tried to follow the procedure and can't say I saw the two of them walk into a tunnel of light but the child - nor the other grown up - has never come around anymore, and all I saw was really a detail, of the grown up's hand just lightening up and letting go, and the child was by the other hand and I think, not entirely sure, it was holding the other hand. Hoping this mean the grown up let go? Then after this experience I thought this is all in my head.

I've been told that when someone is stuck like that they can't naturally go to the next step, the next dimension and need some help, and that it needs someone in our reality to help push it and too someone from the other side, that together one can do it. All reference I have to this is when I was a ghost myself and that my then husband saw a medium who help me cross over, at least I hope that is what happened, I don't remember the procedure, only that he saw someone - who saw me and that I in that state could create things - so I could create clothes and everything - used it as symbols to communicate, don't know if I knew how to "talk" even though I could hear the medium talk to me, all I remember is creating things to show who I was (or rather had been.) and it was as if I was trying to send it as a picture to this medium but frankly it was as if the medium saw me throughout.

"I would just like to add that environment like jails and mental hospitals is in my opinion two of the worst places to have a Ouija at, both because I'd imagine you are not in a good place within yourself, too the bad energy that remains in the walls there. I have visited both jails and mental hospital (not as a prisoner or patient) and was effected."

Yeah ive been to county jail but where i experienced this at was prison with the Ouija board. Didnt work but if it did in some fashion im sure that didnt help. A lot of racial tension and violence. Everyone can be on edge at times and things pop off. Certain mexican gangs worshiping angel of death and all that stuff. Its called something else. Sontemortey? I cant spell it but I know how to say it.

"I am curious about the childhood home you had, what was it's history, was it water nearby or underneath, was there something bad in the history that had happened nearby. These things has been true in the home I've lived and we too have experienced some really worked up paranormal happenings I never in my life thought could happen, less that I would experience it."

We moved out when I was 9 after he shot himself. I dont remember much but I remember a lot of bad stuff and getting beat quite a bit. There was probably 1000 foot field on each side of the house before you got to the neighbors house. It was down in Missouri City, Texas. I dont know any history or anything just that my sisters said they always witnessed doors getting slammed and cabinets out of no where. My dad I guess believed in spirits and always wanted my sister to know about God and the evil that happens and how to do exorcisms. Thats about as much as I know.

" The rock musician Vince Neil was in a television program with medium Kim Russo and turns out when he was a child that a man had died close by and had negative energy to him and had visit and influences him throughout life, effecting him. So it could have been negative energy in your childhood home brought on by another spirit too?"

That is a possibility. My oldest sister believes we have been getting attacked by spirits. My half brother which I only remember meeting once about a decade ago (my dads 2 sons before he married my mom when he was in the airforce) almost believes the same thing according to my sister. I dont know why we would have this happening though.

"About some other bad energy effecting you - it seems your Dad felt it was coming from the outside, but too awakening his own anxiety, that is how it works, I think. Because I could figure out it wasn't me, I knew it was all from the outside but too saw how my loved ones were effected by it and so was I but I refused to give in to it but honestly did not know how long I could do that, I think it was someone just visiting, not having manifested. Usually when it is at it's worst is when you think you can't take a second more of it. When I was really opened I did have very few experiences of spirits that were very frumpy, bitter etc, and in one case I tried to communicate and just explain - talking out loud - to try to help and go to the light. But it could very well be that free will still dominates in the after life, I suspect. So this frumpy, bitter spirit would spend all time trying to say bad things to me and put me down and just when it was at it's strongest - that is when it just dissipated. Have not seen it yet. How I saw this one was while having my eyes closed, could not see it in real life. The other one was rather successful perhaps, started out with a child, again with my eyes closed which always make me think - is this really happening or is it just imagination - and the child kept taking me to another grown up and then I understood that it was the grown up that needed help and that the two of them were related, somehow. I tried to follow the procedure and can't say I saw the two of them walk into a tunnel of light but the child - nor the other grown up - has never come around anymore, and all I saw was really a detail, of the grown up's hand just lightening up and letting go, and the child was by the other hand and I think, not entirely sure, it was holding the other hand. Hoping this mean the grown up let go? Then after this experience I thought this is all in my head."

Wow. That must have been a beautiful/scary experience. Makes me think that it was real that your just very perceptive to the spirit world. You know when I stayed at my moms when I got out of ISF(its a place you go to when you violate parole) and I stayed at my moms for a couple months until I got some money saved up for my own place. I remember her working the weekend shift at the hospital and I would end up staying up late on the computer. I could feel this presence in the side of the room like it was just radiating energy. It wasnt good and I dont know if it was bad but it felt like it was dark. I told it to "f*** off" (sorry I tend to cuss at times lol) and use to tell it "Go away I dont care. Leave me alone Im busy" and it just did its thing just giving me this feeling that something is staring straight at me. Gave me the creeps so bad that I couldnt have my back turned and had to be in a corner to see everything that was in front of me. Use to bug the heck out of me. I remember detoxing from drinking alot and trying to cut down because I didnt want my mom to see me drinking and I remember laying in bed with my eyes shut and what i experienced was something unique compared to what I have experienced later down the road from that moment. I would see like anyone else would with there eyes shut but I would this grayish gasly looking demonic face that kept morphing into so many different evil looking faces that I wish I knew how to draw because I think I would have been able to sell it to hollywood or something lol.. It just kept morphing and coming straight at me occasionally and morphing back into another evil looking face. None stop that I couldnt sleep because all I would see is the demonic face morphing and morphing and morphing into different faces like every 2-3 seconds.

"I've been told that when someone is stuck like that they can't naturally go to the next step, the next dimension and need some help, and that it needs someone in our reality to help push it and too someone from the other side, that together one can do it. All reference I have to this is when I was a ghost myself and that my then husband saw a medium who help me cross over, at least I hope that is what happened, I don't remember the procedure, only that he saw someone - who saw me and that I in that state could create things - so I could create clothes and everything - used it as symbols to communicate, don't know if I knew how to "talk" even though I could hear the medium talk to me, all I remember is creating things to show who I was (or rather had been.) and it was as if I was trying to send it as a picture to this medium but frankly it was as if the medium saw me throughout."

Interesting. Definitely something I havent experienced but I believe that you can't talk. You helped jog a memory for me because when I was typing about me walking around the room with my eyes shut? Well one of the times when I was detoxing I remember seeing the shadow beings around me but then right in the middle of the room i guess? But not really in the middle of the room but more like just right infront of me to my right side like some blackhole just formed or something and I seen this woman face and her mouth worded out "help me" multiple times and it looked like things were kind of going over her face. I dont know what it was but it was making her image a bit distorted. Like she was in another dimension and was hurting bad and pleading for my help. I didnt know what to do. I mean i dont even know what i was experiencing if its real or if im losing my mind from alcohol. This is all just hard for me to grasp especially as I type it I feel like someones going to post "Yeah your a nut job" lol...

Another random thing is the guy named Joe Hall that killed a few people in Michigan I was locked up with him in Washtenaw County in Michigan. In his defense he was robbing a drug dealer that he knows and didnt think anyone was home. Hes ex military and is highly trained so I guess he went auto pilot. Pretty bad situation.. It wont let me put the website but he made it on the news and everything. If you google "Joe Hall Ann Arbor Murder" you will see him in a orange jumpsuit.
I never judged him because I knew many people are going to judge him in prison and hes going to have a really really reallllly tough time. So i gave him soups and stuff to try and help him out. I dont judge anyone or anything because its not my place. I leave it to other people. Anyhow.. I got to know him because I lead the prayer circle every night where few of us inmates get together and pray for our families and hold hands and thank god. Well me and him got to know each other through prayer and I ended up picking his brain on a few things and he told me since he was a kid he would see a shrunken head necromancer looking thing and continues to experience it all his life. He told me he would see it in the corner of his room and thats been something he has seen all his life. I say this to say that I believe there is some evil stuff out there or perhaps something like a mesquito that feeds off of our pain. I think he got turned out (so to speak) by some mesquito type forces that wanted him to be in pain. He seemed like a really nice guy and you wouldnt expect that from him but he killed some people so thats not cool. I dont know I try and look at all angles and see why people see this stuff and if its mental issues or if its something much bigger in the spiritual realm.

(EDIT NOTE) He could have been a straight psycho for all I know I mean theres all kinds of screwed up people in this world and I unfortunately have put myself at the bottom of the barrel at times because of drinking and when your at the bottom theres alot of bottom of the barrel kinds of people =/. Only good thing I can say is I know I have helped bring God to some people in some dark places where they needed it. I never judge anyone and I just try and show love. Its easy to show love to people that are doing good in life but its a whole different thing when they have done really bad stuff. I always believe people do these bad things out of some form of ignorance. Typically most inmate have drug addictions. Its sad but true. I help people today in AA and try and guide them in a path of light and use my past testimonies to try and let them know it doesnt have to be like that. I tell you what though when we did prayer circle you could feel the bad energy off the other inmates. They would purposely slam dominos down or get loud to try and interrupt us. I ended up getting the **** beat out of me eventually because I guess they didnt like what I was doing. They didnt out right say that but it ended up being that way because thats how it gets. You try and bring some light and love and theres just some evil people. Really really evil evil people in jails. Its not everyone but theres always at least 1 in the dorm.