View Single Post
Old 18-09-2020, 04:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
hi, no worry, I think we live in different time zones anyhow, so I wrote you last night - last night for me that is - and when I woke up this morning I saw you had written, ha ha.

I read what you wrote that you could see but your eyes were closed. When I was a child I would be sleep walking only I would do it perfectly. I would walk around the house, go down stairs, open front door, go right outside and so on. My family was surprised because I really was not awake and yet I never hurt myself, never went to the wrong place to do something crazy. I would too during this state some time have trembling hands and when given piece of paper and pen ask to write what I saw because they thought I was having a nightmare, I would draw on it but I would slip forth and back and it would be hard for them to bring me back and then afterwards I would fall back to sleep, exhausted but when later asked about it (this could go on for half a night or so) I had no memory of it. I remember one time during night that I as a child saw several hands touching me and knew it was not humans but I would later think it was a nightmare. I would too pray to please don't let me see the hands that touch me - don't please god let them touch me - and then it would go away. I too have felt vibration, as you write about, but also like burn and other sensations. One time had a nightmare that seemed very real where I was touched some place on my body and when I woke up I had strange mark right there. I've seen something or someone lift piece of my hair right up the side, or stroke me on my hair. When I was at my dads funeral I suddenly smelled him and then felt a kiss on my head, but I don't know if it was my own grief turning into imagination or if it really happened. I've too seen mist take shape. But smells are a thing with me too, all kinds of smells that I can't find the source to.

Because you are an alcoholic and were wearing it off - as you know you could die from that - and so you were, is my guess, closer to that reality than our own. I just think that there are many energies, beings in the other dimensions - and they just are - I can't really tell what they are.

I have heard someone say that he use to meditate after his wife's death and one day found proof that his dead wife told (through someone else) that she saw him as a glow when he meditated, which meant that both she as a spirit and other spirits could see him, when meditating.

Because you are highly sensitive you feel more and they know you are sensitive too - and so they come, different energies or spirits or what they now may be. That is my theory, at least.

If I get to be more practical and not emotional and not meditate I have notice that less of these things are happening to me, I think I have then grounded myself.

I have memories of having been a ghost myself and was then in some gray misty whitish area and knew there were things in the mist. I had passed away in a traumatic way and before that I think I was blue, real blue and guessing I could have suffered from anxiety and temporarily confusion as well. I have done some past life reserach and it feels as if and too from what I have found out is that I have been highly sensitive in those lives as well, which when pressured led to me showing off bad temper, fighting for what was right or wrong, and being very loving to those I cared about, but too spinning - loosing control and if unhappy for too long becoming insane, to later return to "normal". Goes figure why some of us are higly sensitive and empaths, don't know if it is something that comes with the spirits age or if we were like this from the get go? you may not believe in past life and if not just ignore this last part, ha ha.

We ues to live in a spooky home and I could tell that sometimes the energy was really bad and it felt as if something was trying to get to me but couldn't and I would not validate it being there and so it instead turn on other family members, and almost like they were effected or temporarily channeled but still I would not validate, I would not communicate back because I knew they were under this effect, and when it was over it was as if everything got lighter. One time someone was just relaxed one moment but the next would just look at me, still not look at me, and without me having pushed it with words or action of negativity, this someone said horrible things to me, but could not keep it for long and then it was as if it snapped. Right when the horrible things had been said to me I did not know what to do - and all I could think of was going to ignore those words and instead give this someone a kiss on the head and a hug, even if it was somewhat surprised. Then it went away, just like that. I would do all kinds of things, prays, cleansing etc but it was a slow process and now the majority of the paranormal events (half of it i have not told) has moved on. From what you wrote about the horrible death of your dad and the negativity it sounds as if it was under that kind of influence.

One light, member here, advise to raise the energy and be positive and that too has helped so much. Used as a protective barrier.

Keep up the good work with staying away from the booze :) you have done an amazing job turning your life around

please take care

"I read what you wrote that you could see but your eyes were closed. When I was a child I would be sleep walking only I would do it perfectly. I would walk around the house, go down stairs, open front door, go right outside and so on. My family was surprised because I really was not awake and yet I never hurt myself, never went to the wrong place to do something crazy. I would too during this state some time have trembling hands and when given piece of paper and pen ask to write what I saw because they thought I was having a nightmare, I would draw on it but I would slip forth and back and it would be hard for them to bring me back and then afterwards I would fall back to sleep, exhausted but when later asked about it (this could go on for half a night or so) I had no memory of it. I remember one time during night that I as a child saw several hands touching me and knew it was not humans but I would later think it was a nightmare. I would too pray to please don't let me see the hands that touch me - don't please god let them touch me - and then it would go away. I too have felt vibration, as you write about, but also like burn and other sensations. One time had a nightmare that seemed very real where I was touched some place on my body and when I woke up I had strange mark right there. I've seen something or someone lift piece of my hair right up the side, or stroke me on my hair. When I was at my dads funeral I suddenly smelled him and then felt a kiss on my head, but I don't know if it was my own grief turning into imagination or if it really happened. I've too seen mist take shape. But smells are a thing with me too, all kinds of smells that I can't find the source to. "

Thats interesting..You could walk with your eyes shut so I do believe our memory can recall stuff and perhaps I was dillusional and my mind knew the whole room already? Its a possibility but I don't know. The accuracy was insane for me. Makes me wonder. I can play both sides and look at the medical side and the spiritual side. Im still in the middle with it all but more leaning that it is real. If it was a dillusion I would imagine that everyone would have different dillusions but yet people tend to experience similar stuff. Makes me think that it is real. All of our brains should have different hallucinations I would think.

"Because you are an alcoholic and were wearing it off - as you know you could die from that - and so you were, is my guess, closer to that reality than our own. I just think that there are many energies, beings in the other dimensions - and they just are - I can't really tell what they are."

Thats a strong possibility. Very strong possibility. If thats the case then I really have some stuff following me around and its not just a couple things but a whole bunch of entities. =/

"I have heard someone say that he use to meditate after his wife's death and one day found proof that his dead wife told (through someone else) that she saw him as a glow when he meditated, which meant that both she as a spirit and other spirits could see him, when meditating.

Because you are highly sensitive you feel more and they know you are sensitive too - and so they come, different energies or spirits or what they now may be. That is my theory, at least. "

That makes sense to me. Rings true in my heart and this is coming from one of the biggest skeptics lol..

"If I get to be more practical and not emotional and not meditate I have notice that less of these things are happening to me, I think I have then grounded myself. "

Interesting.. so by not staying in tune with that (spiritual state?) you arent as perceptive to it. That makes sense to me

"I have memories of having been a ghost myself and was then in some gray misty whitish area and knew there were things in the mist. I had passed away in a traumatic way and before that I think I was blue, real blue and guessing I could have suffered from anxiety and temporarily confusion as well. I have done some past life reserach and it feels as if and too from what I have found out is that I have been highly sensitive in those lives as well, which when pressured led to me showing off bad temper, fighting for what was right or wrong, and being very loving to those I cared about, but too spinning - loosing control and if unhappy for too long becoming insane, to later return to "normal". Goes figure why some of us are higly sensitive and empaths, don't know if it is something that comes with the spirits age or if we were like this from the get go? you may not believe in past life and if not just ignore this last part, ha ha. "

Since I have experienced these types of experiences in my life I have research NDE's quite a bit. I am convinced we have past lifes and that we have done this one too many times. Ive always had that feeling deep down like I have done all of this before. Then I get this depressed feeling like "fu** im trappe". I dont know how to explain it but its a feeling of going through this again and again and again. Could be in my head but I dont think so. So definitely wont ignore that part =P

"We ues to live in a spooky home and I could tell that sometimes the energy was really bad and it felt as if something was trying to get to me but couldn't and I would not validate it being there and so it instead turn on other family members, and almost like they were effected or temporarily channeled but still I would not validate, I would not communicate back because I knew they were under this effect, and when it was over it was as if everything got lighter. One time someone was just relaxed one moment but the next would just look at me, still not look at me, and without me having pushed it with words or action of negativity, this someone said horrible things to me, but could not keep it for long and then it was as if it snapped. Right when the horrible things had been said to me I did not know what to do - and all I could think of was going to ignore those words and instead give this someone a kiss on the head and a hug, even if it was somewhat surprised. Then it went away, just like that. I would do all kinds of things, prays, cleansing etc but it was a slow process and now the majority of the paranormal events (half of it i have not told) has moved on. From what you wrote about the horrible death of your dad and the negativity it sounds as if it was under that kind of influence."

I would be interested in hearing as much as your willing to share. I think it could be beneficial for everyone that has experienced this type of stuff. I think we as a community need to do more research into this and figure out why everyone is experiencing the same stuff but with different brains,religions,beliefs, etc. Yeah my dad was under something bad I think. He definitely believed it hence his actions with my sister.

"One light, member here, advise to raise the energy and be positive and that too has helped so much. Used as a protective barrier. "

Im confused on the statement. What does that mean exactly? Im open minded to any suggestions. I havent tried anything that has been put on this thread just yet but I will.

"Keep up the good work with staying away from the booze :) you have done an amazing job turning your life around
please take care"

Thank you :). Yeah I refuse to drink and go through that again. I guess they call alcohol spirits for a reason lol..
Also I do apologize for the late response. Life has been well.. life lately lol. I really do appreciate everyones honest responses to this. Means a lot to me.