View Single Post
Old 09-03-2021, 04:41 AM
Guide

Hi,

I can not help you with this, but since I see no one has responded yet, I thought I would at least say, you're not crazy. Take a look around at this board.;) This reminds me of myself, when I am around so many people in 3D that would tell me I am unhealthy for having a voice on such a thought, I just have to better safe guard, & connect with those I feel might understand by testing the waters first. It's safe here. Maybe you just don't trust yourself yet, n that's okay, too.

Often times, I am like you, things just happen, I don't have a word for them. I don't always fit into the conversations, or feel silly for lending a thought to the convo. But it's all good, because there are all sorts of people on here. If we did not have them, we would not get the difference in opinions/perspectives that make forums run as they should. It would not open us up to explore other aspects of ourselves.

I don't know if it is channeling, maybe you could ask the mediums thread..if he has passed, they may better connect with him in that way.