View Single Post
Old 08-03-2021, 06:57 PM
asearcher

I feel him for days, is this channeling?

ex who died who i have not felt in a long time has appeared in dreams in rows now, now it is as if I feel our old melody, our connection, I feel him, always, sometimes more, sometimes less. Is that channeling?

When I have been visited by loved ones in spirit it is that dream alone, I have not felt them with me after, not like this, one bit. Not for that long.

In real life we had this connection that I could not explain to no one. I would think it was my brain use to him and playing something from memory. I did not know it but he had the same thing.

he could have his periods of being "obsessive" is the word people said about me. He oculd be someone who could focus very much. What he loved he loved. Was it his work, etc, he wouldn't let go. I don't know if you call it addictive personality? He did develop addiction to alcohol but got sober, free of it.

it has been very difficult to explain the kind of relationship or the kind of connection we had in life. I fell out of love and knew I could not return to be his girlfriend but I still cared and I still loved him but that of a friend if anything, I could not put a label on it, but it was not romantic kind anymore. He was much more relaxed about it and said if you love someone you love them, he did not understand my saying of in love or not in love. He said you're been hurt, you're afraid to be hurt but I won't hurt you.

I wonder if it is channeling as I only feel him. It is as if I cant communicate back. It is too getting more stable in a way.

What is it I am to do with this channeling if it is channeling? Does it not happen for a reason?

Sorry if I sound for sure crazy.

This is not healthy, is it? what am I to do about this?

I feel his feelings, and it is soothing, and safe, and loving, but I don't know why. Why is he here? for this long? what is he doing?

Last edited by asearcher : 09-03-2021 at 04:04 PM.