View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 11:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Thank you so much for your kind feed back, really, it means a great deal.

I am not in the easiest position, I do strive to be as objective as possible, at the end of the day this 'Admin' is very much human, I have feelings just like anyone else with both good and bad days too. Whether we disagree or not, I happy to serve a forum where we can all help each other out for the betterment of our spiritual growth. Many of you, even those with little interaction have been great teachers to me,

Thanks again for the lovely note,

<3
cloves
Aw yeah I know, Cloves, it can't be easy at times, especially with it being such a sprawling forum and with so many conversations going on, and of course it can be a matter of interpretation sometimes as to whether people have broken the forum's rules. And like you say, you guys are only human, too, and you have your ups and downs, too, but the vast majority of time you get it right, I think, you really do a great job I've been involved in the odd fractious discussion myself, from time to time, and I've been reprimanded for it, but I've never felt like the mods were being unfair or I was being persecuted, I felt they were always being fair