View Single Post
Old 23-11-2019, 11:18 PM
55Degrees

Reading for tealily
Why have I found it harder than usual to build deep friendships in my current city?

Wheel, 8 of swords, 4 of Cups, 5 of swords, King of Cups rev.

This carries over from the one card reading earlier (re: the vulnerability issue).
Moving to a new city left you feeling vulnerable and unsure (strange faces and strange places). Self preservation turned into a form of isolating yourself with great, huge safety barriers.
I feel, because of the self preservation, you've missed opportunities to develop the kind of deep friendships you previously enjoyed. There's a feeling you're maybe questioning people's motives when you meet them, possibly because someone broke your trust previously or invalidated your bond in some way.
Where men are concerned, you found it difficult to trust them (someone who may have been emotionally demanding of you being the source), again the fear of appearing vulnerable makes you retreat back in to your 'safe place' where you surround yourself with study and work.

Advice card - Page of Cups.
Start opening up to others, show them small glimpses of your emotional aspects, those who empathise and keep your counsel are the ones you can trust.

Next reading for 55Degrees

My daughter has recently moved back home with me and it feels odd sharing my home again. What compromises can we come to in regards to sharing space.