Thread: Was it real?
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 11:53 PM
Knower

Hi L,

I can't tell you whether what you experienced was real. I'm sure that some people would say yes while some would say no.

What I can tell you is that I truly believe that we can be visited while we sleep. I had a visit with my grandmother the night that she went unconscious. I woke at three in the morning after my grandmother appeared in my dreams. She was dressed in her travelling suite and had a suitcase and said she's was leaving and wanted to say goodbye. I woke to that crying and the next day I heard that my grandmother did slip into unresponsiveness at 3 a.m. that day. Her body shut down two days later but I was sure she was gone, off on her next adventure.

Another dream I had was my sister. I desperately miss my sister and typing this makes me cry as well (10 years). But a few years after she died, I had a dream about her. She had let her hair go silver (she was a stickler in life about it being blonde) and was beautiful. I had never seen her other than a blonde and this is the reason I believe the dream to be a visit. My mind would never have picture her that way.

So... I can't tell you with all certainty that this was real. But I can tell you from my own experience that it definitely could be and it's ok for you to believe it to be.

<3