View Single Post
Old 23-04-2017, 01:49 PM
Master
Feedback for tealily.
Quote:
Going with the obvious, the words "DECISION TIME!" are popping into my head. The court card makes me think it's to do with a person - typical attributes for this card indicate someone a bit brash, lots of energy, big dreams and talks them up a lot, but sort of not really organsed/focused enough to pull it all off.

I have known people who were aggressive and competitive. They want to make it big in the 'real' world and think they are winning. The real world has no peace in it. I am not a very competitive person so those are the people I try to avoid. I move away from stress and competition. I have had trouble integrating that energy in the past, since I was in high performance situations with these demanding and materialistic people. So it makes sense why you talk of those attributes.
Thank you for the reading and thank you for your time.

Next reading for tealily
This is more in the nature of a prospectus-type question as I'm currently trying to de-clutter my life and wondering where it will all lead!

Q: If I continue as I am, will I find new love by the end of the year?

OR (for those who don't feel like taking a love question; I sometimes feel like this so no judgement!)

Q: If I continue as I am, will I be promoted at my clinical job within the next 3 months?

Last edited by angelic star : 23-04-2017 at 02:58 PM.