View Single Post
Old 01-04-2021, 02:18 PM
Master

Considerations Sixty-Five …

Indescribable Resistance …

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

One of the great dangers in putting detailed descriptions about mind … Soul … LIFE … Divine Spirit … all of this … is that once mind reads accurate detailed information … it will build its own case to accept that it is there already … or that it already understands what is being mentioned or discussed … or perhaps such-and-such is unnecessary because “I’m beyond that … I know that.”

This is certainly true of the staunch intellectual … and there are many individuals out there that have fabulous minds … well-trained … well-informed … educated by both everyday life and written text. The gathering of a wide range of information … so easily available now … makes most everyone an expert. There are people out there that have astonishing memories … even photographic recall. When these people read tales of the “Great Beyond” and what it means and how to get there … it is all but impossible to find a dent in their mental knowledge.

This is why I have aimed to stay generic in all of this. Much of what I have recently submitted are merely the mechanics of LIFE and the design of Existence … as modest as it has been and will continue to be. There are signposts that help in understanding where one is … and isn’t … especially in these lower psychic worlds. Most people will just gather and categorize … and believe they are “lofty” in their perspective.

Without a doubt … mentally … intellectually … many are exactly that … they are lofty indeed. They are extremely knowledgable in the written word … and many have applied what they know to interact with the world about them. They make it work. They are successful.

I have said it before … and I will say it again here … if this is what fulfills you … you are incredibly fortunate. Don’t rock the boat. Ride it for as long as you can. If you are physically, emotionally, and mentally content … stay where you are. There’s no need to look any farther until YoU feel the need.

I have also mentioned before that one of the greatest problems the authentic Masters have in working with any student is to get them to “look again.” There’s an incredible amount of resistance by most any individual to do that … myself included.

The greatest obstacle to discovery is NOT ignorance - - but it is the illusion we already know - - when we don't. What people believe prevails over Truth. When challenged … people put up a tremendous battle. When people begin to question their own mind and their belief system they may form an antagonistic towards their own mind … as if it’s “someone else’s mind” that has taken control over them … and they begin to extinguish their belief system … or try to.

This is also a common stage where people strive to “stop thought.” It’s a great talent to have … but it is far from the “answer.”

There are very few “how-to” books that will tell you how to get beyond the mental worlds and what you’re gonna find there. Before you get there … the mind believes it knows what will be there. When you get there … your expectations are unfulfilled. When the mind finds this out it is totally thrown for a loop … and does NOT like it. There will be inner and personal warfare. This is when you find out just how quickly and in what direction your own mind can turn upon you. Mind *hates* the moment when it finds out it is not in total control.

Very few can make true advancement beyond where they “were” in a previous lifetime … or where they “are” now … but they can add tremendously to the “evidence” that shores up their current perspectives.

One more time … this is *not* a judgment or criticism. It is part of the designed path. It is all in how one reacts to all of this. What will it take … to make any one individual … deeply and truly … look again.

Certainly … only when they are moved to do so … to take the risk … to gather the courage and strength. There are those words again … but they are deeply applicable.

The power is within you and the way is within you. You are not really anywhere outside yourself - - but inside.

The road to God is long, and every inch of the way HAS to be won against resistance. No quality is needed more by the student than patience and single-minded perseverance … with faith that remains firm through all difficulties, delays, and apparent failures. We hesitate even before the spiritual traveler … and when the time comes for departure from the physical body into the other worlds … resistance is so strong that it will not let us leave the body.

Just about anyone who has made any discovery that was at all worthwhile ran into … and had to cope with … mysterious obstructions placed in his way. It is like going uphill. There is a law of gravity against us. The desire to go uphill to discover God is the impulse of life, and there are those who constantly study the laws which govern it. Those are the ones whom you must learn of. The downhill pull - - the activity of ignorance / prejudice / passion / superstition - - is the law of death, and there are those who study that also, revel in it, and identify themselves with it. They are the enemy and are deadly dangerous.

Understandably … we … ourselves … turn out to be our own worst enemy. To honestly … privately … intensely look again … is one of the greatest fears we each hold … no matter what we believe as to its validity or value.

I do not tell you this just to reprimand or berate. I have been told this from entities that deal with it constantly … I have seen it work within myself … and I have seen it constantly in others. In the end … to “look again” turns out to be a very difficult task. One can refuse to take genuine stock of what is inside … wait twenty lifetimes … and then take the risk. Is it worth it to wait? It’s a quiet, deeply personal endeavor. No one else has to know. Even baby steps are better than tightening ones grip on current viewpoints.

Most people who read this post will silently say … all this applies to everyone else … but not to me.

Reading about the “mechanics” of LIFE is very easy compared to diving into ones inner world. I understand this. True advancement comes from these personal yet secretive and private deep dives.

The road to God is not walked on a bed of roses.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

Tidbit …

Man is conditioned by opinion and authority.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -