Thread: Favorite oils
View Single Post
Old 13-02-2019, 08:26 PM
Master
If anyone who said they adore violet oil happens to be reading this, I wanted to share a supplier which has violet leaf absolute in stock, if that is what you're all referring to.

https://www.edenbotanicals.com/produ...-oils-v-z.html

they even offer a tiny sample size which is just 6 drops for $3 in case you wanted to smell it before buying a bigger bottle to see if it is what you want or are searching for. but this company only does free shipping for orders over $49. not sure how much a tiny sample bottle would cost to ship, maybe not much so it could be worth looking into. anyway I just wanted to share that cuz I was sure I've seen the violet for sale somewhere I've purchased from and a couple of you were so passionate about the violet hehe

Ahhh I love essential oils!! My favorites are frankincense, the serrata variety, and also helichrysum I love sooo much. ylang ylang is another. citrus oils like lemon, orange, grapefruit, bergamot. myrrh, rose, german chamomile, and I really loved blue tansy for a while but now I don't know the 'funky' note of it fades too quickly for me now and it smells to cloyingly similar to chamomile, as it's also called moroccan chamomile. I love lavender too and a good smelling eucalyptus and peppermint, spearmint.. I've only gotten weirdly sweet smelling eucalyptus recently though unfortunately. I want a great piney smelling oil too but am afraid I'll get another sweetish smelling one of that like I did with silver fir. anyway I just love essential oils lol, and looking above at others' answers I have to add neroli, and some geranium with extra twang I really enjoy too. oh and jasmine if it's not too polluted by solvent or whatever. though I found a co2 extract recently but not sure if it is. I got a vanilla co2 diluted in carrier oil though, from the company I linked above, it is just heavenly!