View Single Post
Old 15-07-2021, 08:38 AM
Master
Hey my young friend Cosmic this is where you get down in the vaults - I spent some time here on the Hauntings many moons ago helping out... as someone's already said check its not a lost soul - tell it to go to the light its nice there.

Soon to become a master I see, and deservedly so - so much to offer in future years - as you learn more and march on, helping so many along your way.

Now I'll tell you about my similar experience in 2017 - about an hour before the up 'tap tap tap' on the guttering - weeks and weeks, i'd say to my wife next to me in bed - hear that tapping, nope - just me then hey, great........

So eventually I realise this is spiritual and I start to research, several weeks of it, hour a day, and it stopped - so did a little more for a day or two, that's it all I need to know - end of learning in research thank you very much.... tap tap tap - it started again...

4 years later into power of the mind / self healing / spiritual research and helping others - and I learned a lot... thank you my Angels - 'Higher Self' Guides' Angels' have a good day there - and of course the main 3 God Jesus and the Holy Spirit for the knowledge and strength to continue, thank you Sir's, and Metatron who helped me lots - have a good day everyone there and here on the forum.

So something to think about Cosmic, bit of research see if it stops. And my tame crow has been down twice today for food, I think I was meant to find this message and to write here... someone has great plans for you my good friend - go learn, and see how it goes...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 15-07-2021 at 09:19 AM.