View Single Post
Old 01-11-2020, 08:25 PM
Master

From an older post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Full awareness of the physical is trance level 0%, and complete lack of awareness of the physical is trance level 100%. While awake, your awareness focuses somewhere in this range. Every physical and psychic activity has an optimum trance level where, if performed there, the activity is done best.

Practicing mindfulness means adjusting your trance to the optimum level for each activity when you perform it.

You can consciously adjust your trance level, but I prefer to ask my subconscious to pick the optimum level for the activity I intend to perform, and adjust it.

For example, for an out-of-body experience the optimum trance level is ~75%. At that level the transition into OBE is smooth, completely voluntarily, every time when you initiate it.

For age regression the optimum is ~65%. Bellow that level, your perception of the regressed self's experience isn't clear enough; above it, you start losing the awareness of your present self, and start to experience more and more the regressed self.

Similarly, there are optimum trance levels for each mundane activity like walking, working out, painting, studying, ...
For optimum safe driving the trance level picked by my subconscious is ~15-18%.

0% is too intense.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.