View Single Post
Old 28-12-2011, 08:26 PM
contentest

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Your comments sound completely lucid.
That is just because so far I'm making an effort not to seem crazy

I think this was actually a telepathic connection with another person on the planet.

Synchronicities: I often feel like relevant song lyrics happen to pop up in my iPod in comment or answer to things I am pondering. Now that's vague and arbitrary enough to be potentially "just" "coincidences" for someone who believes in random chance. But this time, it was like one long uninterrupted sequence of such random coincidences, or possibly a single one that was ridiculously coincidental and lengthy. There was a TV on and every word from it melded perfectly into the wordless communication that was going on in my head, or complemented it.

That was actually how it started, I was in another room just hearing the TV with one ear, gradually becoming aware that the words seemed increasingly directed at me personally. And when I eventually thought to myself "is that meant for me?" - I don't know what show was on but right then someone exclaimed "all right, she finally noticed!!"

And that's when it became a stream of internal communication. Right now all I can hear myself saying is "the TV talked to me!" but at the time it was undoubtedly very real. Which helps absolutely nothing in determining whether I'm insane :)

It has never happened again after that, a couple of weeks ago. I have a feeling it was more through the effort of the other party than myself that it happened, but I would like to learn more...