View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 07:15 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Your having someone talk to you ‘inside your mind’ could have been you communicating w/ your higher self (HS). This is a very positive communication. This is often telepathic. You can always quiz any entity contacting you to see if it is benevolent or not. Not all are, but we can deal w/ them easily. If the conversation contains things that are positive it was probably a benevolent being, even your own spiritual team. If it generates fear in any way firmly tell them to scram.

Having gone through a year of near-insanity, I would hasten to add that it is important to find a verification of the goodness/authenticity of the voice inside.
I have running dialogues with the voice offering answers, guidance, even making fun of me. I have a female above, while I am a male, which makes some discussions...interesting.
However, I suffered from at least two saboteur voices that took nearly a year to remove.
I think that once my Higher opened the channel, that either permitted evildoers to sneak in and become parasites, or they were there (in me) before and became noticeable once the dialogues began.