View Single Post
Old 24-01-2023, 09:09 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
KnowwhatLies,
It is only your ego that is speaking either by thoughts or words. God will not hear your prayer and think “Wow I had no idea that you loved me that much !”….or….” Wow I did not know you needed that !” .

This is what is told regards to love of the heavenly father and what is required for their appearance, as written in John 14:
Quote:
21 Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him.
24 He who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.
No mention of emptying of thoughts but deeds. The bible contain the words which passed from Yahuah the god there is no like him, the heavenly father. These are not my own.

But what of these words
Quote:
"Your ‘room’ is your inner self….’closing the door’ is shutting out all exterior and interior thoughts. This being ‘still’ is the means for knowing God. This is true silent prayer…..not a word from your lips….not a word in your thoughts. This truly silent prayer is precisely the ‘nothingness’ "
Please show any direct indication that these words were passed down by Yahuah. *Deleted*
The passages I can recall in regard to nothing refer to idols. Statues be they of stone, metal or wood. In other words, without life in them.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 24-01-2023 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Opinion.