View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 07:54 PM
Seeker

Heightend-Awareness

My life’s’ purpose is to establish Eighty-Eight Books into a single Spirit Book. Collectively harmonizing in spirit, multi-dimensional harmonization allowing extra-ordinary communication by Eighty-Eight different Spirit Authors. If you have had a unique experience of life and seek to contribute a book or seek help to create a Spirit book, please reach out to me. We are Prophets and Seers, Shamans, and every form of “Mystic Holy Human” in all the titles that could be listed. As we rediscover these abilities, may our world-wide unifying experiences embody a Love language and add to the contribution of The Human Collective Consciousness of Love

Foremost, I consider myself a "Luh-ah-Bawm" A Sun Arrayed Knighted Shaman Warrior, also I fulfill the roles of scribe, Shaman, and Healer. I am a representative of love. During the days of my youth many teachers asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I had remembered that the bible said God is love. And without a verbal word to anyone – “when I grow up, I want to be love, because if I could feel just the smallest proportion of love, then I would be able to feel God on even the smallest degree.”

I have come to believe; Love that is true conquers all obstacles. This caused me to literally and as a scientist at heart, not academically; put love to the test and have studied the results. True motherly love that conquers all obstacles, leaves an imprint upon her children. For her passing and the absence of my own children in my life: I have a record of my spirit journey, so that others may be able to learn and understand what they are experiencing naturally. This is not a message to be preached, this is an experience of love that is true. The sort that never gives up. I know that I am not alone. Every person is connected together, we are only divided by false distractions. We are no one, fore we are everyone.

From the collective consciousness, I have received a manual and have scribe'd a book to combat the maliciousness of others with the Art of Unconditional Love.

There is a free download of this book. As I received freely, I give freely: I believe this material can benefit many. I offer this gift for free to all. There are no pop-ups, or e-mail sign-ups, just a button to download.

This is a portion of my purpose my purpose, ufile.io/3esf1ze4

The language presented in this book Expresses Emotional Experiences Equally Enabling Endless Enlightened Energy - The E-Eight Effect, creating a new language to embrace something new. After eight years of this labor, there are a hundred and twenty-nine strategies of thought, emotion, action, and otherworldly interactions and communications. Every word is accompanied by a number, a symbol, and how to relate and apply it in the real world.

Last edited by Sethra : 03-12-2020 at 04:53 PM.