View Single Post
Old 21-05-2016, 05:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clio_86
I have had sleep paralysis a few times and the first time it happened was the most intense experience of my life. However, one of the creepiest things I experienced was something happening with a friend. I was living with a friend who still… and has… had a history of dating troubled men. At the time I was staying with her she was dating a guy who was addicted to crack. She told me stories about him cancelling dates and being flakey so she drove to his house to confront him and that is how she found out he had a drug problem. She decided to stick around and try to help him and many times she saw crazy things happen and claimed there was a demonic presence around her boyfriend. Well one night she was at home with me instead of with her boyfriend and we always slept in her queen size bed together (best friends since high school and very close). In the middle of the night she started talking in her sleep… except it was not her own voice it was a super low and demonic voice that scared the hell out of me. I woke her up and told her what happened. I don't remember much after that but she has been a very troubled person since and has told me more stories about creepy things happening to her.
sorry, i offer prayers for your friend and you too.

a creepy experience i can recall was a dream involving being a patient
under the supervision of grey aliens (the 3' tall guys). i awoke and still
felt the energy of them, as if they were on the stairs approaching my room.
i yelled out in a bizarre foreign language, and that was the creepy part.