View Single Post
Old 09-06-2021, 12:42 PM
Master
My children :are got taken to the astral plane after ‘going back in’ after they came out of the account, I suspect they are under a spell and asleep or somehow disappeared from the horizon?? They come and out of the account, where they come from I have no idea,but they tell their stories and then the next one comes: they can come together as well but I suppose there’s an extra spell on the account at the moment: being plugging in to the self—- seeems we can’t manifest there and have to give of light??? I don’t suppose since another avatar has filled the void up that they are spending time on different levels —- waiting at the ‘core’ self to manifest at the self; not away from the self??? Seems disappointing, but I can clearly see it’s happening a lot especially we are from different horizons.... things will get happy—- I don’t want to disappoint the children: there’s not much of a ghost theory either, so it doesn’t help that it’s so domestic: that one has to spend a lot of time in the flesh(whilst, at the ‘self’ everything is working, healing, transport ect

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)