View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 01:03 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethra
LoveWater, I am correctly there standing next to you. These days confront us with the reality that we feel that we are not doing enough. I myself have been seeking to participate in "Sa-bung-uh" Combined deep meditation. I am at a reality where my personal spirit abilities are are maxed at their limits. I and we need others to grow with. One is the loneliest number and even connection to the collective consciousness is not equal to the frequency we can raise when physically together. This, at the least, for me is the next phase of becoming the Power Rangers, Captain Planet squad, The Care Bears that come together to overcome the one single being that imposes their Control and disharmony to the world.

We were shown the recipe in my youth and as long as we remain separate, we will never become Captain Planet and we will not save the world. The last words written in my book of Love is, "Angels Unite."

I love that: "Angels Unite".

It's a beautiful concept... the collective working together to save the world and improve the world - thank you for your post!!!