View Single Post
Old 24-07-2021, 06:13 PM
Master
We're having the grandkids for 24 hours here, they're only little ones - I'm going church tomorrow for a rest... Its sunny here and wife said look after the 3 of them while I get my bath, if I have to lol - well they decided they want to water my plants in the garden, saved me a job there at least.

Wife came downstairs and all 3 are wet under my surveillance - they'd been turning the outside tap on full blast to fill a watering can with 2 little fill holes in, so you can imaging the spray of water everywhere, all over them - these plants I was shouting to the kids, you've missed these - what a laugh... Wasn't too bad, but one had decided one pot hadn't got plant in she said and she dug her hand in the soil and wiped it over her dress.

Good job parents aren't due back till tomorrow, plenty of time for washing, wife's got that under control as we speak - my wife did laugh though, it was good old fashioned fun... Reason for sharing this here, raising vibes, stronger immune system for those who laugh along.

Anyway back to business here... More interesting messages like the other ones please, what's happening to you in your country - if we 'all' leave it to someone else here then it doesn't work - we have a slim chance here to make a difference - because you never know who's watching in power, realising that smiles equals stronger immune systems - its not even complicated.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...