View Single Post
Old 24-07-2021, 11:07 AM
Master
Well we shall see how well jabs work here - we were probably the first country to get that moving - I met a middle aged lady in the park the other day, she brought the virus conversation up - she said one of her friends had covid at Christmas then got double jabbed a couple of months ago, and now she is ill again with it - and so were some of her other friends ill...

So the freedom day in the UK, as its so called has just passed and now we'll see - another young lady I was talking to said, they're frightening everyone to death 'her words' - I say all this fear going on is lowering immune systems 'in all that fear it' - at some point someone will re think this and teach people to stay positive, stay strong, the jabbed and unjabbed - its not even rocket science.

Mind power connecting to your defence system everyone - smile, and stay positive...

Here in my 'strength in minds' free website, for those here who haven't seen it - www.strengthinminds.co.uk

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...