View Single Post
Old 27-12-2020, 11:30 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
I see society as quite toxic and leading me astray from my true wants and needs at times. I also see society as very useful for growth and providing needs (ehh conflicting). I see progress and trauma in society. There is far more because it’s complex. But these pop up!

I’m trying to create space. Space is where one can let go.

I am eventually processing them. But often after rest and space. Sometimes a change of environment. But it can still take years.

Yes I’m pretty much noticing I’m having lots of stuff that I’m not ready for.

Thank you :)
Society is not toxic, society just IS and anything other than that is your perceptions. 'Toxic' is judgement and prejudice and is a reflection of your own consciousness. You are responsible for your own perceptions and until you deal with those and how they were created the space you create will always be a 'product' of that framework. Society also doesn't lead you astray, you are responsible for leading yourself astray and allowing yourself to be led.

This is the reality you are creating and it seems you're having difficulty dealing with your own creations. Frankenstein's monster was a metaphor for the montsers we create inside us