View Single Post
Old 16-08-2019, 08:34 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
a buddhist is somebody who does what somebody tells them. it is a religion. so they are told whats real is the void. so they worship that. and disreguard the feminine aspect as inferior and not the real thing. as they say it comes and goes. dont cling to it. total disreguard to the feminine aspect.

there was a lady from China on here talking about her Buddhist teacher and what she learned. she didn't know anything about bliss. the mother wasn'tt taught to her. i told her about bliss. joy you feel. she asked her teacher if he experiences it. he said yes. he was honest.

plus its more likely for one to experince silence. the void. then maybe one day down the road they then open to the bliss. so you got a lot of people in the silence. and talk about it. few open to the bliss permanently it seems. so its good to find a teacher whom is in both permanently and can give a transmission. im not soliciting myself. i dont give transmissions. there are folks that do. if i ever dissolve everything one day i will consider it.

and i agree. its our natural state.
It's a tricky business I'm sure there are others that don't believe that I guess all you can do is find out for yourself