View Single Post
Old 26-07-2006, 11:41 PM
Glorymist

Natasha - -

There is one option you might consider. As Soul begins to stretch Its awareness and Its abilities, It begins to expand Its capabilities of viewing beyond the physical body. It does this every night in the dream state, but in a very "unknowing" way. When one begins to do this consciously - - thru the third eye - - one can begin to journey up and thru the various mini-Voids (if you will) before one gets to the actual Astral Plane. These little lights and swirling images could easily be the beginnings of that - - and each little mini-area actually has a name - - depending on which set of teachings you are involved in - - or run across.

One can learn to do this too during intense meditation.

It is VERY common to sense and know a dual consciousness at this time. To sense both the physical body and an "individuality" that is beyond the physical body. One goes thru this too when one begins to deal with lucid dreams, etc.

So you can see - - there are lots of ways to "get into" various sections of the Path - - so to speak - - and they all tie together.

If I can be so outrageously bold as to offer a bit of advice - - please give some thought as to where you would like to "go" or what you would like to "do" when you begin to stretch yourself like this. Try not to just "launch out there." That can be - - um - - dangerous - - and I will not go into that because I do not want you to fear what could happen. Just - - pick a nice goal or target or area you would like to visit if and when you consciously travel in the Astral Plane - - like a nice garden or an old childhood scenario or favorite tourist spot (astral version of) and such. Or to see a favored teacher or master. Something like that. Mostly just to keep focused.