View Single Post
Old 20-03-2019, 03:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Second attunement craziness

So I decided to get attuned to reiki after hearing that it might reduce my migraines, I jumped on board without really doing any research on reiki, I've always been sensitive to energy and have worked with other energy/ faith healing modalites in the past so I thought their wouldnt be much of a difference. I received my first attunement February 17th and my second attunement march 9th my first attunement was wonderful i felt amazing and everytime i got sick I just did a treatment and almost immediately got relief my second attunement was very different, almost immediately after my attunement I started having really intense emotions, racing thoughts that didn't make sense and memories come up some of them were from my childhood and early adulthood but others were out of no where and were not familiar to me. I was expecting some stuff to happen because my reiki master told me that reiki 2 is for emotional and spiritual healing. but the past few days I've had some really intense visions come up that don't make sense and are very tormenting ( like playing out my deepest fears) yesterday I had a really bad migraine that wouldn't budge even with self treatments and medication, it lasted all day and I kept having spells of confusion. Although the migraine and confusion aren't necessarily new for me, what was new was the intense hallucinations I started having in the evening, one was so strong that i black out afterward. This morning I did an hour long session on myself and feel way better today than the past few days and i feel like my mind isn't racing anymore. is this all normal with reiki? For now I am only using reiki on myself and my family, but i love the results that i am seeing and feeling I just want to make sure I'm not doing something wrong to cause me to experience these things.