View Single Post
Old 04-11-2016, 06:33 PM
Knower
Aliens, spiritual entities, astral beings and multidimensional higher beings. Does it really matter or is it somehow connected? A person expect a being to be physical in existence, which mostly "aliens" aren't (in my opinion atm.). I can show you my unknown friend who looks very gentle & alien in nature. The being is from my conscious/subconscious mind from my third eye visions and dreams/scrying methods, shh.. ALiens in the flesh, with only a conscious meatsuit are more rare on this Earth than a being who has many' more multi-dimensional aspects of itself (realities to jump in/out;;doing the impossible, we cant comprehend in our current understanding of science/spiritual knowledge, we miss so much). Shh.. the secrets of our subconscious mind,,, Or maybe I just said that up to confuse you, so you will think about it..
A sinister agenda or the will of universe, the highest self? psssst, jk, dunno, i'm just playing along with the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
I have had several dreams with bird people (human body, bird-like head and wings)

I have also seen, a bird like creature. At first I said, why are you dressed up in that suit?? He looked at me and said:: "do you really think this is a suit, a costume"?? While the birdman had this glimpse in the eyes, so strange, haha, suddenly it made me shivers with goosebumps, it just became and looked so real, realistic(Happened in a dream state, i was in). The being reminds me of the Egyptian GOD called "Thoth", since it have the same features in appearance. Else the descriptions of the ancient Sumerian script of the beings called "Annunaki". Could also be a possible, but who knows. It's not that I am thinking about aliens all the time, maybe in the past after my UFO's encounters, but I wasnt informed at that time about races.

Aliens or not, but I can see this is a an old thread. Anyway maybe some of you will find my reply interesting.

"Brightest Star" - Fastwalkers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL3ysS98D9Y

- One Love & good vibes.