View Single Post
Old 01-11-2020, 05:44 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
I can well imagine.

Put simply it's this: we are creatures of mind and matter. Mind we recognise as consciousness - or awareness - and that is all there is. Even our 'matter' is made of conscious energy and is formed by our conscious reflections ping-ponged by feedback. There is no soul, no 'spirit' no supernatural. All that exists is of our (combined) creation. The tool we use for this is our imagination - still completely underestimated - although we have changed the earth.
There are no moral rules or regulations, the universe leaves how you lead your life up to you. What you make of it is your thing. The only repercussion is you form your own conditions, it's a great freedom and plays out in evolution.
This universal consciousness needs as much input as possible and can only grow through experience - so you and I am one of the experiences just as is an elephant or a leaf. The aim of the universe is to expand, to know no limits. Once the universe has achieved total knowledge of the present condition it will fall back into itself and start again (A new BigBang). We are embedded in this energy and feel completely at home as is proven when the body is removed.

You've heard it before. It's called living in an illusion. Our reality into which we have been born isn't the result of any karma but of the ping-pong of evolution. We and everything else is, at this moment we call now, at the pinnacle of our evolution processes.

One day our dreams will come true.

Thanks for responding Busby, I will reflect on this