View Single Post
Old 13-06-2021, 08:09 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegacyFHP
The Nature & Source of Creation is Triune, NOT Dualistic.
Not quite but you're getting there. People think in pictures so drawing diagrams often help in understanding, that's why they're used in presentations and the like. So...

Grab a compass, a scribbling stick and paper.

Draw two circles side-by-side, there you have duality. 'This' and 'that', Love and hate, darkness and light..... Duality and so-called non-duality. Or, one circle is you and the other is me. Draw another circle to encompass them both and call it consciousness. Oh, and you can erase either of them, which often happens when people ignore what is not deemed as Spiritual. Two dimensions of consciousness.

The pre-Taoist alchemists called it Triplex Unity, where there is 'this', there is 'that' and there is 'both'.

So, grab your compass, stick and paper again because you're about to draw a Vesica Pisces of Sacred Geometry. It's where the Christians got the idea of the Trinity and the fish symbol.

This time, draw two circles but overlap them. One of them is 'this', one of them is 'that' and where they overlap is 'both'. So to put that into practice, one circle is you, one is me and the overlap is where we 'meet'. Your 'Third Party' if you like.

The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Trinity.

Now then, draw a circle to encompass all of that and now you have four dimensions - one dimension is you, one dimension is me and the third is the overlap. The encompassing circle is a fourth dimension and because your consciousness can encompass everything you've drawn it's a dimension above.

Say hello to fifth dimensional consciousness.