Old 21-03-2011, 12:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely
I believe in indigos. And personally I feel you know your self
way better than me or IQ does. So you have more knowledge
about yourself so its more likely you're right than IQ since I
doubt IQ knows you, your traits, how you dealt with things
in your past, your experiences, how you deal with things ETC.
All does traits are important in finding out if your an indigo or not.
And since no one knows them better than you I think your the best
person to decide what you are.

Everybody has a certain Life color that's truly them. I believe I'm a lavender.

Some people are a red, blue, green, logical tan,or indigo. Although indigo is pretty rare.

And if someone is not an indigo they aren't lesser or a "non indigo" They're just

a different life color.

Here's an interesting quiz to help find your color :)

http://www.auracolors.com/personal-quiz-auracolors.html

lol if "Indigo" isn't an ego trip why even focus on "color" differences or ASSume that "Indigos" are somehow more knowledgable, self aware, intuitive and more yadda yadda than "nonIndigos"? it's kind of like how vegatarians make a big deal over their diet, expect others to be impressed and consider themselves to be somehow "more spiritual" than omnivores.

i don't need to know the OP personally to know they're caught up in new age hype. when "Indigos" DO SOMETHING extraordinary for the world THEN i'll be impressed and concede that the "Indigo" meme is something more than just yet another ego enhancing delusion. as it is all i've seen coming from "Indigos" thus far is whining about how tough they have it in the world and preening the idea that they're so evolved and "special" (while not being "special", of course).

the OP would get more acceptance from me if they told me they ride energy dragons across the cosmos to meet with multidimensional beings because at least with such a story i can find meaningful symbolisms. i find nothing useful or meaningful in adding yet another false group distinction to humanity's already divided collective.

hmmm i wonder what would be a nifty ego enhancing label to attach to my gestalt. how about "Platinum Children"? (is that one taken already?). or maybe "Super Duper Mega Cool Children"? i know! "The WINNING Children"!