View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 12:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton

Indeed, let us think of God like this; take the Sun for example.

The Sun is God.
The Light of the Sun is Christ.
The Heat and Vibration of the Sun is the Spirit.

Never were they separated from from each other...

Or let's think of it as God being Undifferentiated and Divine Love in relation to an individual:

1. Love exists but Is only known by the Individual, and so the Individual relates to Love from an objective point of view, knowing that he/she is loved but cannot relate to this Love and interacts with this Love by what I would call a checklist. This we see in the Old Testament, and so we read that they referred to Him objectively. They called Him God Almighty, Lord, and other impersonal names.
2. Love is then experienced by the Individual and this experience becomes personal, in that he/she relates to an objective existence of Love in a non-objective & personal manner. They called Him Father, Beloved, my Love, basically intimate names. This is the Son aspect.
3. This same Love is transmitted in as much as individual A has received, to individual B who still has an objective relationship with Love. This is the Spirit aspect.
*If you look closely at ImthatIm's posts about God being Love, Love manifested and flowing, you will see this same view more detail.

It's interesting to contemplate the triune nature of God but I don't believe we can truly understand it. But there is much about God and his creation that we can understand and reincarnation is simply not a part of it according to His word. I'm sure you agree if you're a Christian or if you've read the Bible.