View Single Post
Old 18-04-2012, 04:55 AM
kleiner Kuchen

Question How to heal after a possible demonic/Poltergeist haunting?(confused on which it was?)

Hey all -

Just wondering about how to heal & cleanse my energy and existence from a recent haunting.
Recently, I went to a hotel with my fiance. I was vulnerable mentally upon entering, considering I had just suffered two losses of loved ones (I went to the hotel in late March/early April, I lost my father in January and I miscarried at 9 weeks pregnant on February 27th...)

Anywho - these were the events that occurred in pretty much sequential order :

- entered the hotel room, number 221 or something. It was a motel .
- I felt a little uneasy.
- I felt ill, and looked in the bathroom mirror. Upon looking at my face, I noticed a black figure coming around the corner.
- I felt more unsettling emotions, and fell asleep next to my fiance on the bed. However, I kept waking up, due to disturbances. (such as something invisible moving my hair off my neck, someone playing with my feet...)
Then I woke up to a something shaking the bed. My boyfriend, in his sleepy mind, thought it was one of those "electronic beds," and he thought we must have flipped some sort of switch on accident, so he dismissed it

We also saw a wet, red stain near the motel room's lock box that would appear and disappear.
It looked like blood...

I immediately got my money back the next morning.

But yeah... weird... I've been getting ill since, getting recurring neck and back pains... like when I got in a car accident, when I was 14-15 yrs. old....

Any insight? Was this a Poltergeist, or a demonic spirit? I believe demonic, considering it had a body to it. Short and stocky, yes... but a body.

Please give me some sort of spiritual advice, considering I'll take all the help I can get!