View Single Post
Old 09-06-2022, 07:29 PM
Seeker

I think my mother's dead husband is attached to her

Hello, I hope everyone is having a great day. I have a question about ghost attachment. My mother's husband passed away about 12 years ago. After he passed away, my mother was having dizzy spells and other symptoms. She still to this day have all the symptoms including the dizzy spells, which makes it hard for her to function. She has been to a lot of doctors and Neurologists, and had all kind of testing like CT scans and MRI to name a few. The doctors can't find anything that can cause her symptoms. She's been taking physical therapy and taking medicine for dizziness for years and nothing helps. My question is could her dead husband be attached to her. After his death we found out he was a child molester. We found out about this information at the courthouse, because this is public information, so I was thinking maybe he is scared to move on. We were shocked to find this out. We looked up the signs and symptoms of spiritual attachment, and she does have a lot of the systems. Can someone please tell me how to make him move on to the other side, or what we can do to make him leave if he is attached to her. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post.