Thread: A suggestion
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2021, 04:37 AM
Newbie ;)

You're right that the word 'spirituality' will mean different things to different people. So no matter what someone shares, there will be people who agree with it and people who don't. Not everyone will benefit from it, but some people will, which I think is good enough.
I don't think an app/software will help so much with spiritual awareness because that is a personal process that a person has to discover over time.
But I do think that we take bits of information and other elements from the various experiences that we expose ourselves to. Maybe listening to peaceful meditations might not drastically improve my spiritual awareness, but it will give me some peace that will allow me to be more open to spiritual growth.
If I'm using an app where I'm meditating at the same time with other people, I may feel more connected, which helps me to become more spiritually open.
If I'm using an app that shows me the stars and constellations around me, it leaves me with feelings of awe and thoughts about the spiritual connectedness of everything. So, even if something doesn't directly affect my spiritual awareness, it can indirectly do so.
This is why I think there's value even in the things that aren't the most obvious spiritual tools.
I appreciate when I come across something that inspires me, and helps me feel more connected and peaceful, even if it is slightly and indirectly. But I also do like tech,
so I'm always fascinated whenever I hear of apps/software that are designed to benefit humanity in some way.