Thread: A suggestion
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 11:52 PM
Newbie ;)

Post A suggestion

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and I'm really loving reading through the different categories that this forum is organized into. I just wanted to make a little suggestion to the moderators, which I hope I'm allowed to make here.

One of the things that I really love about this forum is that you have a sub-forum for nearly every topic. I appreciate how organized it is because I can think of a topic and view only posts related to that specific topic. This makes it so much easier to learn about each subject and it really improves the experience.

While I looked through all of the different categories in this forum, there is one topic that I couldn't find, which would be super helpful to see. My suggestion is, would you please consider adding a category on Apps & Software?

Even though you already have a category on sharing websites, I don't think Apps & Software are exactly the same thing as websites. Apps & Software are a lot more interactive and they allow the user to get stuff done. Some of them have cool features that bring communities together. There are some great apps that offer useful features to users who want to explore their spirituality. For example, there are apps that try to determine a person's aura based on the vibration of their voice, and provide short mediations based on their aura and intentions that they wish to focus on. There are apps where users can come together and meditate at the same time. Some apps guide us to the location of constellations. There are even apps for ghost hunting. Just like apps, there are some PC software that can be useful to people exploring their spirituality. I’m thinking of software such as SpaceEngine, which creates 3D renderings of landscapes in distant planets based on data that scientists have, which gives us a better idea of what it’s like to be on that planet. Although it isn’t directly related to the metaphysical, space is something that many spiritual people are often fascinated with. I’m sure there are many more cool apps and software that I don’t know about but other spiritual explorers would be interested in sharing.

I would love to learn more about Apps & Software that are helpful for exploring spirituality, so I hope you will consider my suggestion about adding a sub-forum dedicated to Apps & Software. If not, that’s okay too. I just thought I would ask because it’s an interesting topic to me.

Thank you for your time :)