View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 06:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Viskey
in a sense it is brainwashing. a brainwash that demands a belief in something that offends the physical senses.... ugliness is another word for humility when you want to rage against a system belittling your own self recognition.

like it or not; obvious or discrete; relevant to the “subtle” reality or the “concrete” one, love is the glue that adheres reality together.

can you imagine a physical reality, at the atomic level that hates itself?
it would blow apart. it would be “repulsive energies” overwhelming the “attractive” ones. sub atomic components would race away from each other, instead of holding their more “evolved” atomic nucleonic states in inexplicable loving embrace with one another.

the law of nature is love ... loving attraction.

only man’s ego has found a way to justify & practice, the destruction of natural attractions, for in that awareness, man has “become god unto all else” - with impunity.

man is a blind god.
You're right to react. My statement about brainwashing might offend some people. When I made it I din't think about those who honestly believe in love, as you seem to do, but I was referring to those preachers of love and adherents who actually are still angry and hateful toward everything that doesn't agree with their wishes.

It is also true that I don't believe that nature is love, and that no universe, including micro and macro are based on love. I believe that anger, fear, hate are cause of pain and suffering, but that doesn't mean that an all encompassing love is achievable and even desirable, but pushing it has the opposite effect of creating anger and hate.

But, that's why we're here, because we don't know, and we can't ... whatever we should.

Your post, that showed anger, is an example of being proud for believing in love, and being upset to those who don't subscribe to your model. ("ugliness is another word for humility" ... how can you even write that (?))

I'm sure particles don't love each other. funny idea that attraction is love. To have emotion you have to be higher on the evolvement yardstick.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.