View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 02:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
You don't go to school to love. You go there to learn and practice: how to learn, and skills. There, you also have to behave, to be respectful, considerate, practice social skills. But, if you go to school, and the only thing you do is to love, you won't graduate ever.

As far as I know, "love" isn't "the path of least resistance", and there is no "law of attraction" that "governs all frequencies".

Everybody has the right to believe whatever they can, and should respect the others' right to do the same.
Ok thanks, this makes sense.
So if the law of attraction doesn't govern all frequencies. Than what does it do?

P. S. :
Too bad I have never learned social skills in school. Nor outside school. Infact, outside of school, the most social thing to do was to develop plans to burn schools. Maybe if I was more social, I would cry and puke. So that maybe they would grow some sanity. But I instead ran away when they started to throw stones with the intention of killing/murdering. Atleast, that is what I believed.

But later in life, I really enjoyed throwing stones over houses. And it accidentally landed on someone I actually admired. I had shame. And I realised that joy is not always the answer.

That experience did not answer why those children ran with sticks and stones behind me earlier in life. With seeming intention to kill/murder. With zero shame. Ofcourse that is an illusion. Because I never really seen any evidence. It's like asking "did they really intend on killing me? Because the bullet missed me, while I was running away."

Hahaha. Its hard to be social in a warzone.

According to my friends. At some point, I thought my friends have enemies because they are themselves pure evil. And plan on murdering neighbours. I prefer not to be so social. At that time. Nowadays, I find more sane human beings, but still not so much as I'd like. Ofcourse everywhere where there are sane human beings, death ensues. Literally and symbollically aswell. Like this forum dying. Because it is spiritual. And essential. And vital.

I wonder why I was never killed? Well, simple... I am a coward. And like einstein, one day all the goodness that I am, will kill many innocent human beings. Because people always use sanity, to kill sanity. And then people say, you are too good, for your own good. And I disagree with them ofcourse. Because they want me to die, just so that they can feel less ashamed about murdering their own family. <--- yet again, no evidence for this. I can only know that they really want to kill me, after they pull the trigger, in front of my head, and then, only then can I learn wether or not they have bad intentions. Because murder might be a very social thing. No dead human being has been able to give us clear evidence regarding this issue. They seem to be very silent.

Your name also invokes the idea of reincarnation within me. And I cannot denie that it may be real. Babies and elderly are very similar, except in size. But even those who believe, in reincarnation, they say that it is bad. Then why do you invest your fate therein? Ofcourse, the answer is very social. And involves allot of guns. Mainly from the people around me. I am not afraid of death. I am afraid of dying. But always curious about death. I would love it if awareness had a home in the absolute. And my entire life and soul wants to believe that it does. I have experienced things that proofs it, but my memory fails me, and endless counter evidence killed my memory of it. But I hope that maybe in the future, humanity will that their awareness has a home in the absolute. But I found the absolute to be like a non-aware black hole, surrounded by the ever expense of light/awareness. And as I approach source I feel the joy and love of awareness. Amplify. Untill the absolute pulls me inwards and inverts every single truth of joy into despair. And then the friend of God Abraham says, was it really love that you felt? You never got inside of it (absolute). And that is the point. My awareness has no home there. Only by killing everything I love, does the absolute grant me awareness. And then those who worship it, say "oh but ofcourse, you have never been there, not even close." and this gives me hope. To do it over and over again. Every single time, believing, more and more. Untill the absolute becomes my own demise. Swallows me whole and spits me out. And then, they say "you were never taken in, really. You are still allive! You're not there yet! Go and go again and again! Keep going untill you make it. Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever. As many people go to hell, that many people have gone to heaven."
Where is the answer to all questions? And if it is heaven, then why don't we enjoy hell? Why is there no joy in hell, if it is but a refleftion of the very heaven that exists within our own planet.
That is why I asked, how come the law is defied? By 95% of all human beings. How can human beings be the only exception to the entire universe, over and over again. In a very consistent and persistent manner. Including myself. I must say. 95% of my life is a far cry from the absolute truth.

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 04-08-2020 at 03:45 AM.