View Single Post
Old 27-03-2024, 10:06 PM
Pathfinder

It is very sweet of you to want to prevent the bad thing that you sense is going to happen.

Clearly you have a gift and the universe is nudging you to cultivate it.

I also know that it is not a pleasant feeling to be able to sense the bad things that are going to happen, but I guess that is life...

I have something similar and I can say that it is a curse and a valuable gift at the same time. I no longer consider it a nuisance... I have accepted me as part of my self and am trying to cultivate it.

For the majority of things that you said were going to go wrong and went, I do not believe you could have prevented them somehow. The death of your estranged father, who was too far away from you, was somehow inevitable.

The pizza incident also could not have been prevented because you could not tell where that feeling of dread was coming from.

The incident with your brother, was also unknown to you. The sense that sth was going to happen did not give any indication as to the person that was going to get hurt.

What I think you need, is a way to enhance your gift to be able to recognize the potential "candidate" so to speak.

If you want to gain some control of it, I would start with the following simple steps:
1. first of all, accept it as a gift and don't let it get to you emotionally. See it as a way to grow spiritually and train yourself. It is as if you suddenly found out that you can do the splits for instance... wouldn't you like to train in order to dance beautifully having already the capacity to stretch your body?
2. ask a spiritual person, on how to enhance your gift
3. try short sessions of meditation and address your spiritual guides and ancestors for guidance.

I am doing no. 1 and 3 at the moment slowly since I haven't found a mentor that I can trust yet... I hope you find the way to enhance your gift!!

Love and light!!
Crysta