View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 12:19 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
If ghosts are real they wouldn't need those few 'special' people to get their message across.

Mediumship is very deceitful. Some years ago this mdium person told me I'm being followed by the benevolent ghost of some small boy she assumed was my brother, which makes no sense because I have no siblings to begin with.

I am no medium or have any psychic skills, and the few ''visitation dreams'' involving spirits I've had years ago goes to show that it could happen to anyone. Ironically, I am rather sceptical about them lately and struggle convincing myself that my experiences were truly of supernatural origin. Because you know, the subconscious can be an a.hole.

The question is not: "If ghosts are real they wouldn't need those few 'special' people to get their message across."

For me the question is: why I am able to pick up on the thoughts of spirits and others are not able to? I would love to know the answer to that one

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype