View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 12:17 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkade
My intuition jumps right up and says: spirits talk to everyone all the time. It's just that not everyone is listening.

Don't be too dismissive - folk often don't know how to listen and need to be shown/taught. And as with all other attributes, some individuals' attributes will be more pronounced than others. We're all different.... And not all discarnates spend all their time trying to communicate with incarnates.

Quote:
My reasons says: I don't know. I have always had the ability to listen with my mind the words of spirits. For me it is about frequency. There was a time when I could only hear angels. It took some time to be able to hear "normal" spirits.

You are privileged to be gifted. Remember not everyone enjoys a similar privilege.

Quote:
It is also important to listen to physical people. It is surprising how many people don't actually listen to each other in the physical world.

agreed

Quote:
With all the people I have taught, the common theme is that they were all able to talk with spirits, just not in the way that they thought.

I say 'communicate' rather than talk.

Quote:
The thoughts within the mind are projected from the mind into the mind of another. Of course, spirits talk with their minds because they have no physical construct. So quieten your mind and notice all the thoughts that come into your mind.

Some will be your own; others may be from discarnate communicators. The 'trick' is learning which are which....

Quote:
I suspect that you pick up on others thoughts often. You possible just didn't know how to discern the thoughts which are from yourself and the thoughts that come from without you.

Quite but it should also be remembered that 'picking up' thoughts in such ways doesn't automatically mean they're relevant to you.