View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 12:12 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
If ghosts are real they wouldn't need those few 'special' people to get their message across.

Mediumship is very deceitful. Some years ago this mdium person told me I'm being followed by the benevolent ghost of some small boy she assumed was my brother, which makes no sense because I have no siblings to begin with.

I am no medium or have any psychic skills, and the few ''visitation dreams'' involving spirits I've had years ago goes to show that it could happen to anyone. Ironically, I am rather sceptical about them lately and struggle convincing myself that my experiences were truly of supernatural origin. Because you know, the subconscious can be an a.hole.

I don't believe in anything supernatural. Spirits and ghosts are not supernatural they are part of reality. It is not a big thing. At least for me it isn't. It is good that you are conscious of spirits, or the possibility of spirits. Its all good. Most people spent most of their lives not aware of any of it, or in denial of it.

You are aware. Ask the great Divine to reveal the truth to you. The problem with most people is that they are afraid to admit they simply do not know the answer.

Most people think they know the answer to something and so when they are asking they are not really asking because when you ask you come from a place of "I really don't know". When you don't know something you donot whether, "yes" there are spirits, or, "no" there aren't spirits.

Wipe the slate clean and come to yourself from yourself. Say: "Divine, reveal to me the truth. Are Spirits real?" If you truly ask and truly want to know the answer. Then within seven days the truth will be revealed.

I did this twenty years ago. Though it wasn't whether spirits existed. It was whether God existed. I asked God to reveal to me himself incontrivertably and I gave God seven days. I thought to myself that if there was a God then he would have to be all knowing and have all knowledge and power, and that if he wasn't able to reveal himself to me within that time frame that he couldn't be all powerful and that therefore he could not be God.

Needless to say. He revealed to me himself. I have never looked back since. Also I had the key to all knowledge. I simply did the same process with every other question.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype