View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 11:59 PM
Guide
My intuition jumps right up and says: spirits talk to everyone all the time. It's just that not everyone is listening.

My reasons says: I don't know. I have always had the ability to listen with my mind the words of spirits. For me it is about frequency. There was a time when I could only hear angels. It took some time to be able to hear "normal" spirits.

It is also important to listen to physical people. It is surprising how many people don't actually listen to each other in the physical world.

With all the people I have taught, the common theme is that they were all able to talk with spirits, just not in the way that they thought.

The thoughts within the mind are projected from the mind into the mind of another. Of course, spirits talk with their minds because they have no physical construct. So quieten your mind and notice all the thoughts that come into your mind. I suspect that you pick up on others thoughts often. You possible just didn't know how to discern the thoughts which are from yourself and the thoughts that come from without you.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype