View Single Post
Old 15-10-2022, 02:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilemC
Hi,

Can anyone please help me with this... I've had ME/CFS for around 21 years and - even from the onset of the illness - whenever I've been resting with my eyes closed I've seen a violet mist in the shape of closing circles (not perfect circles, but that's the best way to describe it). The way it looks, it's as though something (energy I want to say) is being drawn out of me.
Sorry if this is a blunt reponse and insensitive, but I don't believe people see things in terms of spirit, this is not a visual realm in terms of seeing with ones material eyes.

True to all human beings too that if we are confined to no outside stimuli we conjur images and thoughts in our own minds and essentially the minds processing reverberating in and of it's self, many people will speak out loud to themselves or even have discussions with themselves.
This does not imply bad or good, it is what it is.

What is really at work from my perspective is your unconscious.
Things that happen in the unconscious that are every day agreed things: Breathing, blinking, scrathing an itch, anything that is tied to addiction and vices.

Whatever has been set back and not dealt with is buried in your unconscious, lies, deceit, ill will, negative thoughts, unused energy, aspirations, goals... A whole laundry list, if you do not act, the mind acts for you and this can come across to the non self aware person that they are seeing spiritual things, yes even with your eyes closed, your imagination wanders, it is automatic, you are not in control.

If you wish to know more about me since I seem to post a lengthy reply and is not fully in line with your post.. because it sends messages to you that you should recheck what you know of yourself but also your perceptions, I am happy to let you share your opinions.

Find my post on the astrology board; "Born connected to the spiritual world"

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 15-10-2022 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences