View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 09:57 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi Bluetimetraveler, thank you for sharing this with us. Do you feel that it is from the past life that you learn to dis-connect to people is why you have chosen to be a lone-wolf in this life time? Do you feel this is something you wish to break away from? Only curious. What's your plan with the two ladies? Or maybe no plan? I don't know the circumstances, if possible to contact them? If "famous" understand the dilemma.

Hi asearcher,

Thank you for your response. It does seem that my soul chose to live a lonely life in order to heal much of that turbulent past with that family and to learn to take care of myself after having gone through too much trauma in this lifetime as well. In this one my family rejected me and abandoned me, while the other family was all about constant dramas.

I did crave to have a family of my own and friends that could be permanent in this lifetime but sadly it never happened so there are times when I do feel triggered if I see people having positive close bonds that I could not enjoy.

I asked inner guidance about the two ladies but I was told they would trigger something big, both related to past lives and to this lifetime but no plan to ever meet them in any way. Among the relatives that I had in past lives there was a lady who was my half-blood sister and she was playing often a very evil role dragging me towards negative paths. Another relative of mine was meant to be by my side and we should have supported each other but things went wrong and then came the two ladies who are currently singers. So these days when I was focusing on their songs and saw them in visions, there came the relatives and I grieved terribly.

I often come across people who I seem to have met in past lives who have thrived, while I got sort of stuck in life alone, and the reminder of the reason is because that family I had and me messed up between us and with the lives of others, while those others are just at least free of what we once were as a collective.