View Single Post
Old 22-10-2020, 06:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldasthesea
They are already going up. I saw in a tend in the street, small quartz are around 3€. I find so expensive and i´m sure they bough them very cheap.
What i see is that there are many online esoteric stores, more than physical ones.
I need an onix, jaspe and black turmaline, i asked my friend because she has a esoteric store near her and she goes tomorrow and get this ones for me. And she told me that 2 stores that closed this past months. She already have only that one she goes tomorrow.

From the stores I know, most of them do not have the money to buy inventory. And then they tell me, the distributors do not have much inventory. I was in Los Angeles last month and one place showed me their warehouse. They had beautiful shelving that went 30 feet in to the air but very little product on the shelves.

I talked to one woman who imports and she is afraid to put an order in. What happens if businesses have to close down again, etc?

I see the same thing happening at the grocery store.

now, if a business is going out of business, a person might be able to get some really nice deals...........

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜