View Single Post
Old 22-03-2014, 06:41 PM
Experiencer
*raises hand* Hi, my name is Aki, and I have been an avid reader of manga and watcher of anime for about 14 years now, and I am ready to admit that I have a problem. =D

Some of my favorites will always be the ones from my childhood, like Digimon, Outlaw Star, and Cowboy Bebop. Digimon pulled me away from Pokemon (they could TALK!!), and Outlaw Star and Cowboy Bebop were the first ones to really introduce me to what could be called "grownup" anime (less childhish themes, but still a lot of antics).

Trigun will always have a place in my heart as well, because the series is just so well done. It all starts out so silly, and the longer you watch, the more serious it becomes, until you reach the end and start it over, and you're realizing that you're now rolling on the floor, which is something you haven't done for about 12 episodes, and you realize that you like it this way.

One of my most recent loving acquisitions that I got introduced to was 'Durarara!!!' , and I must say, I love it. I highly suggest it to anyone. The first episode or so is a little slow, but after that, it really starts to pick up.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go listen to the opening song, now. ^____^